Friday, November 30, 2007

Shoot Preparation

Grand, well, you see I thought this would be a nice place to blog our lovely last minute preparations, do we not agree?

PROPS

Tights- I (angoo) got the sparkly tights from topshop as marks and sparks had a rubbish selection of hosiery. Cost £10 however. Also I will bring some old tights so we can practice the rippy thing to our delicious satisfactions.

T-Shirt- Zen said he was going to buy two i think, as he couldn't decide which to get. I can't remember prices however. (hint hint zen write here). Everyone should try and bring one from home though.

Dress- I believe Alix is dropping some dresses around to Beccas by the time of the shoot. Lovely. - I'm bringing some as well just incase (Steph)

Shoes - I'm bringing them (steph)
ACE and a half matey.

No comments: