Friday, November 23, 2007

Actors Contract

The following is a contract for our actors to make sure that they turn up ready and on time for any shoots we have organised with them. It will also make sure that if they cannot attend the shoot that they give us enough warning to sort something else out with them or find a suitable replacement.


Actor Contract Group 3D:

I agree to attend the following shooting sessions, including any re-shoots should they be necessary over these dates:

Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd December (Main Shooting session)

and

Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th December (the re-shoot session should it be necessary).

In the event that I cannot attend one of the above dates I will give the group enough time (at least 24hours) to organise a suitable replacement if possible (e.g. not for the re-shoot) and I will give them my full co-operation in trying to organise another date for the shooting to take place on if I need to be involved. I understand that I will be informed of the meeting places and times well in advance of the shoot and will need to be on time and ready for the shoot to begin.

PRINT NAME:________________________


SIGNED:__________________________


-Steph

No comments: